Statistics 433: Introduction to stochastic processes
Here are the answer to the final.
- If you haven't registered--let me know ASAP via email.
- Drop homework in box.
- Class: TTh 3-4:30, in F92.
target goals are here.
- Office hours: Tuesday 4:30 (Huntsman 472). Or email me for an appointment.
- TA: Jordan. Office hours TTh 4:30-5:30.
- Homework typically due Friday by noon.
- Book: Introduction to Stochastic modeling, by Taylor and
Karlin, 3rd edition.
- Work load: This course will be driven primarily by problems.
Hence there will be problem sets due weekly.
- Homework = 40%
- Midterm = 30%
- Final = 30%
- Oct 13: Branching and generating functions (III.9)
- Friday @ noon: (read III.7) Homework 5 due
- Oct 25: Midterm exam (Review questions)
- Oct 27: Special presentation by Mike Steele
- Oct 28: No homework due this week
- Do homework 12 before the final
- FINAL: Fri Dec 16 12:00 - 2:00 F90 JMHH
Last modified: Wed Mar 14 09:05:38 EDT 2012