Dean's Statistics 430: Spring 2000
This is a problems based course. You have to do the problems to
understand the concepts. There will be about 8 - 10 collected homeworks
(and a few that won't be collected).
- The schedule for the class
- Books are available at both the official book store and Campus Texts
- Grading: two midterms (20% each), 1 final (25%), and lots of
Exams are closed book. You may bring one page of formulas. (No IR ports
- Office hours:
- MW 1:30 - 3:00, SHDH 3008.
- email: email@example.com (Many questions can be answered
- The TA is Bo Lu.
- Office hours: M 12:30 - 1:30 and Thursday 11:00 - 12:00.
- SHDH 3057, phone 898-1252, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- He is responsible for grading and helping you with the homework.
- For futher help with homework, class material etc, see the Stat Lab.
- Location: SHDH 3049.
- Times: 11 - 5 M-F (Closing at 3 on Wednesdays)
Last modified: Sun Feb 13 20:56:50 2000