Dean's Statistics 112 class
Statistics 112 class (NO LONGER CURRENT)
- The schedule for the class
- Books are available at both the official book store and Campus
- Grading breakdown:
- 25% Midterm
- 25% Final
- 40% project
- 10% homework
Exams are closed book. You may bring one page of formulas. (No IR ports
- For help with homework, class material etc, see the Stat Lab.
- Location: SHDH 3049.
- Times: 11 - 5, M-F. (Closing at 3 on Wednesdays)
- TA: Nuria Diaz-Tena's office hours are Wednesday 11-12
- Extra office hours by Nuria: 10 - 1 April 26 and 27th.
- TA: Michael Levin's office hours are Thursday 11-12
- Extra office by Michael Monday May 1st 11 - 12.
- Extra office by Michael Tuesday May 2nd 11 - 12.
- Monday/Wednesday 1:30 - 3:00, SHDH 3008.
- Many questions can be answered by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(I can't give out grades by email unless you sign your message
- Note: Grade discussions should be down in writing (see grading policy) rather
than in office hours.
Last modified: Tue Sep 12 15:15:20 2000